Breast Cancer Gene Signature Assay
Identifies patients’ 10 years risk of breast cancer recurrence
- FDA approved; CAP & CLIA accredited test.
- This gene signature assay is indicated for use in postmenopausal women with hormone receptor-positive, node-negative (Stage I or II) or node-positive
(Stage II or III) early-stage breast cancer to be treated with adjuvant endocrine therapy.
- It is powered by nCounter digital technology.
- Test used to predict patient’s Risk of Recurrence(ROR).
- Test included in international clinical practice guidelines.
For more information :
Please refer https://www.oncocyte.com/ or please contact your local sales representative or
Email us at email@example.com