TPGS-Docetaxel Solution for Infusion 20 mg, 80 mg & 120 mg
Sayre Therapeutics offers a Docetaxel formulation with the efficacy of conventional Docetaxel minus the side effects associated with the solvent.
- Indication: An anti-neoplastic agent approved for the treatment of Breast cancer, Prostate cancer, Gastric cancer and Head & Neck cancer.
- Formulation: Solvent free Docetaxel formulated using TPGS (Vitamin-E) as an excipient
- Ready-to-use solution: Obviates the preparation of the drug before infusion
- Minimal/no hypersensitivity reactions: In a clinical trial, Solfredoc® was shown to be associated minimal/nil hypersensitivity reactions.
- TPGS serves as an efficient drug carrier: across the blood brain-barrier with high drug encapsulation efficiency, cell uptake, cytotoxicity and desired bio-distribution of the formulated drug.
* Incidence of Hypersensitivity reactions only
“ Solfredoc® is an important molecule for two reasons: it is efficacious and has less side effects. My patients had significant and durable disease response.“ – Radiation Oncologist, Chandigarh
For more information regarding Solfredoc®, please contact your local sales representative or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org