(r-DNA origin) 1.5mg
Sayre Therapeutics offers clinicians an FDA approved option to manage Tumor Lysis Syndrome.
- Indication: FDA approved for the prevention and treatment of Tumor Lysis Syndrome (TLS).
- Formulation: Rasburicase Injection 1.5 mg for Intra venous administration.
- An offering for haematologists and medical oncologists to manage TLS.
- Backed by robust evidence from International trials and an Indian Phase III trial with 100 patients published in Indian Journal of Cancer.
- What is TLS ?
- A condition in which tumour cells release their content into bloodstream either spontaneously or in response to chemotherapy.
- Most common in rapidly growing haematologic malignancies but has been reported in virtually every cancer type.
- Prevention is the key as management can be challenging.
“Rascase® results are terrific, you can see the uric acid levels decreasing from the first dose” – Medical Oncologist, Delhi
For more information regarding RasCase®, please contact your local sales representative or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org