LOOKING FOR HEROES
Key Accounts Manager (Oncology)
Experience: 2 to 4 years
The Key Account Managers will be the brand ambassadors of the organization with the physicians and patients. They will help position an “end-to-end” platform of novel and/or differentiated drugs, drug-delivery devices to the super-specialist Oncologists and the allied healthcare community. KAM is the first point of contact for the customers with the company as to the products, availability and concerns. KAM will facilitate and help the organization to meet its objectives by implementing all marketing strategies in the field generating desired revenues for the organization from his designated territory. KAM plays a very important role by giving periodic customer feedback about products, activities, inputs and strategies/initiative by marketing or medical departments. This includes accurate forecasting & management of inventory and channel partners.
Responsible for achievement of the revenue targets. Ensure achievement of sales targets, by working in sync with the marketing & medical team and sales leadership to achieve the organizational objectives.
Build and maintain professional relationships with the KOLs of the designated territory. Promote the product portfolio and generate prescription by regular product presentations, CMEs, awareness programs, patient centric initiatives etc. Understand and devise scientific engagement plans for the KOLs. Resolve queries from doctors to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction leading to achievement of organisational objectives. Effective handling and understanding of inventory, secondary sales, claim settlements, receivables etc. with the local authorized wholesale dealers of the company. Realization of receivables within the permitted credit days is mandatory.
Timely submission of daily activity/doctor call reporting, weekly sales update, monthly prescription tracker, tour plan, expense claims, monthly report etc. Prepare and present quarterly performance summary at quarterly review meetings. Gather and forward competitive intelligence about competitor products/strategies/initiatives etc. to the marketing/medical/strategy team at HO periodically.
Education – Science/Pharma Graduates. Relevant domain experience and level of exposure will be critical to the position
Experience – Minimum 4-5 years in Oncology or any other Super-specialty selling
Number of Associates – No direct/indirect reports
Key Accounts Manager (Molecular Diagnostics)
Key Accounts Manager, Molecular Diagnostics
Experience: 3-6 years
Meet and engage with current Sayre clients (Doctors, Hospitals and Labs/ Collection Centers) in the applicable territory to build the business. Meet and engage with other potential clients to add them into the Sayre network. Follow defined sales processes and conduct business accordingly. Implement marketing activities identified for the territory to help in brand building and generating revenues. Engage in KOL Management activities with key prescribers including organizing CME/ Conferences. Coordinate with marketing and technical department in execution of KOL activities as required. Timely management of financial areas including Invoicing, Payment Collection, Referral Service Charge Payment and Outstanding Collection of all applicable clients as per Sayre guidelines. Coordinate with servicing team and client, if required, to ensure sample pickup and deliver. Work with logistics team to create arrangements for sample pick-up and delivery from any new client. Identify and implement an action plan to drive growth in territory. Representing Sayre at conferences and target group gatherings. Budgetary planning and administering of revenue, continual evaluation of revenues. Directly reporting to and coordination with the National Head, Diagnostics vertical.
A university degree in sciences or commerce or the equivalent thereof (further background in biology, laboratory medicine, medical technology is a plus). Several years of experience in the field of biotechnology and field sales (medical laboratory diagnostics, medical devices and / or pharmaceutical market selling complex products).
A working understanding of methods in the field of modern human genetics and rare hereditary diseases. Excellent English skills; Strong communication skills and negotiating ability. Demonstrated organizational skills and experience in handling complex accounts. Work independently. Oriented towards performance and results. An interest in selling products that are novel. Passionate about selling, partnering and networking with customers. A solid grasp of scientific and medical concepts and procedures. Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office and CRM systems. Willingness to travel extensively.
Executive / Senior Executive – Marketing (Oncology , Molecular Diagnostics)
Functional: Associate Director & Head, Marketing
Operational: Associate Director & Head, Marketing
Incumbent drives some elements of and supports the marketing function to achieve or exceed
the organisational and individual brand objectives. Responsible for ideating, designing and rolling
out marketing strategies for the portfolio and implementing them through the marketing team.
Major Accountabilities / Expectations:
- Ideate, develop and drive the marketing strategies for the portfolio and corporate. Work and
analyze results of the business and come up with strategies for product positioning and fulfilling
- Ideate and come up with innovative and customer driven marketing campaigns. Support
implementation of the marketing campaigns through the team, per plan. Continuously identify
and improve the product positioning.
- Drive the Life Cycle Management of the relevant products / services in the portfolio
- Support and coordinate the marketing related P.R activities of the organization through
- Track proportional expenditures and enforcing return of investments of the marketing spends
- Responsible for working with medical and sales team to support the development of creatives
and visuals, product communication and in clinic discussions for the sales team. Work in tandem
with the medical team to create value added inputs for the sales team.
- Facilitate cross functional teamwork
- Monitor and track all marketing activities and their results
- Research current marketing trends and keep tab on the competitors. Customization of the
marketing campaigns / inputs in line with the market trend based on customer insights
- Provide marketing insights to the Business Development team for prospective products /
services at the evaluation stage
- Sales Training
Key Performance Indicators
- Corporate relations building with the selected list of top KOLs and corporate hospitals of India.
- Strict adherence to the compliance norms. Quality of inputs into the launch and post marketing
surveillance. Quality of launch strategies and timelines of implementation of marketing strategies
- Brand profitability. Financial resource utilization Vs budget. Achievement of brand value
objectives, market share and market share growth objectives.
- Adherence to Sayre Values / Behaviors
Individual contributor role, reporting to Marketing head, and drive marketing strategies, plans,
and brand growth across the portfolio or a few brands, as the case may be.
- Education- Science / Pharma Graduates. MBA from a reputed organization will be desirable,
however relevant experience and level of exposure will be critical to the position
- Experience –
- Entry-level with 0 to 1-year work experience
- Mid-level with 2 to 4 years’ experience
Medical Advisor – Oncology, Immunology and Molecular Diagnostics
Functional: Head of Medical Affairs and Regulatory
Operational: Head of Medical Affairs and Regulatory
Department: Medical Affairs
To strengthen the Medical affairs division of a niche, young, vibrant organization. Collaborate with the cross functional teams and successfully drive the strategic as well as tactical functions of Medical Affairs division
- Responsible for supporting KOL Management of Oncology & Immunology therapy areas and next generation molecular diagnostic services
- Provide support to physicians interested in or involved in IITs (Investigator Initiated Trials) or Sayre initiated/conducted trials (SIT) phase II/III/IV studies
- Work closely with physicians and CROs/agencies for coordinating effective communication of outcome of IIT/SIT in the form of publications and congress presentations
- Provide support to physicians in content development in the form of scientific slide-decks for scientific meetings/CMEs. Also take ownership in driving scientific events such as CMEs/Advisory boards/round-table meetings planned from time to time
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to:
- Increase the scientific awareness/understanding on relevant disease states
- Analyse current vs. best practices
- Help in evolving patient evaluation and treatment paradigms
- Develop strategies for overcoming barriers to access and optimization of patient outcomes.
- Travel extensively to interact with physicians and provide support to the field staff by providing effective leadership in objection handling / fulfilling customer requests for product information
- Up-skill the sales and marketing team members by imparting technical and medical training on:
- Nuances of development in oncology/immunology and Molecular diagnostic domains
- Best practices related to Oncology, Immunology, and Molecular diagnostic products
- Support BD function by:
- Facilitating identification of assets in line with unmet need existing in market from discussions with clinicians
- Contribute medically relevant information for assessing new molecules
- Support clinical development by working closely with Head-Medical & Regulatory Affairs in:
- Finalizing CT strategies and supervision of ongoing clinical trials
- Review of CT documents
- Interactions & meetings with CROs/PIs
- Develop publications from the data generated and presentation of data logistics
Key Performance Indicators:
- Deliverables as defined for Medical Affairs based on the vision/mission based short term and long-term strategies
- Successful implementation of management defined strategies through effective tactical outputs measured with parameters such as quality, delivery time and value-add
- Conflict management, cross functional team work
- Success rate of functions over 1-2 years measured by inputs from external and internal stakeholders
- Reputation and positioning of Sayre Therapeutics both internally and externally
- Adherence to Sayre Values / Behaviors
- Number of Associates: 0-2 direct/indirect reports
- Financial responsibility: No direct budget management
- Impact on the Organization: Individual contributor role and direct impact on the success of Sayre Therapeutics in the Oncology, Immunology and Molecular diagnostics domain
- Impact on success of Medical Affairs and Regulatory function objectives and projects
- Education- MD in Clinical Pharmacology or other relevant specialties
- Experience – Ideal candidate for the position of Medical Advisor will be medical professional with 1-3 yrs. experience in Medical Affairs (Preferably with experience in Oncology and /Immunology therapy area). Familiarity and working knowledge of super-specialists (KOLs and Key Influencers) in Indian Oncology domain will be an added advantage