Lapatinib 250 mg Tablets
DU–KINIB® is used in management of HER2 Positive Breast Cancer, Hormone Receptor Positive Breast Cancer & HER2 Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Indication: It is a kinase inhibitor indicated in combination with:
- Capecitabine: For the treatment of patients with advanced or metastatic breast cancer whose tumour overexpress HER2+/neu and who have received prior therapy including trastuzumab.
- Letrozole: For the treatment of postmenopausal women with hormone receptor positive metastatic breast cancer that overexpresses the HER2 receptor for whom hormonal therapy is indicated.
- Trastuzumab: For the treatment of patients with hormone receptor – negative metastatic breast cancer whose tumours overexpress HER2/neu (ErbB2) and who have progressed on prior trastuzumab therapy in combination with metastatic setting.
- Formulation: Lapatinib film-coated tablets are supplied in bottle of 30 tablets.
DU–KINIB® inhibits tyrosine kinase domains of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR or ErbB1) and the ErbB2 (HER2) receptor thereby inhibiting ErbB-driven cell growth