PEG L-Asparaginase Injection 3750 IU/5 mL
Sayre Therapeutics offers clinicians a PEG L-Asparaginase formulation proven to be effective in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL).
- Indication: MejorAsp® is indicated as a component of a multi agent chemotherapeutic regimen for the treatment of patients with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia who are hypersensitive to asparaginase.
- Formulation: PEG L-Asparaginase Injection 3750 IU for intravenous or intramuscular administration.
- Offers lower dosing across longer intervals i. e. 2500 IU/sq. mt. every 14 days.
- Offers slower clearance from plasma with lesser half life (6 days), hence lesser allergic reactions.
- Reduces risk of high titre Antibodies (Abs) formation, hence no loss of enzyme activity.
MejorAsp® is manufactured by a US FDA approved biotechnology plant that is Certified by: WHO-GMP and ISO 9000:2001, Therapeutic Goods Administration, Australia (TGA) and by the European Union’s Certificate Of Suitability (COS).